Health & Safety
Thank you for the tremendous support of our loyal community, clients, team and vendors over the last few months. We look forward to welcoming you back to Beatrice.
The health and safety of our community and our team is of the utmost importance to us. We have been working diligently to implement a series of measures to keep you safe while seeking to maintain the same Beatrice experience and atmosphere you have grown to know and trust. Below are some of the guidelines we are putting in place for the reopening of our terrasse as of June 22nd, 2020.
• Guests are asked to refrain from reserving a table or visiting the restaurant if they are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms
• Clients will be obligated to wear masks in the restaurant whenever they are in movement, including upon arrival at the restaurant and while exiting, as well as when they may be standing or walking to the washrooms. Once seated at their table, guests may remove their mask
• To ensure a safe flow of traffic within the restaurant, guests are invited to enter from the front door and exit from the terrace
• As seating times will be limited to 2.5 hours during our earlier seatings, guests are asked to arrive on time to enable a steady flow and prevent clients from waiting within the restaurant
• Hand sanitizers will be present at the entrance and exit
• Our team has undergone extensive health and safety training prior to the re-opening
• Wait staff will be wearing protective gear and will refrain from hand-to-hand contact with guests
• 50% of tables will be removed from the restaurant to ensure adequate distancing, in line with government regulations
• Digital menu options will be offered as an option to minimize the environmental impact of single-use printouts
• A designated cleaner has been hired to clean the washrooms consistently throughout the evening
• Touch points such as door handles and railings will be regularly cleaned
The Beatrice Team